International Dating Club

Do's, Don'ts and Advice for Finding Your Beautiful Life Mate Internationally

You ARE NOT logged in to or registered with the forum   

If you are not registered or logged in to the forum, you may still view these forums but with limited features.  You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: e-rw Subject: Advice and scam information
msm1963

posted on 07-30-2004 at 14:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Advice and scam information

I posted an ad here a few days ago and for some reason it was removed. I hope this is not as it may help someone from being scamed. I was contact by someone claiming to be a Russian woman through the Yahoo personals. We communicated for over a week. Her letters were very nice and she was very pretty, she sent a picture with every e-mail. She never asked for anything and insisted I not send her anything for fear the Russian postal service might steal it as this had happened to a friend of hers. She claimed to be very poor and had no phone, no car, and lived in a very small apartment with her family, She claimed to be 29 years old and never married with no kids. She said she was a waiter in a bar. After a few days of communicating she said she was in love with me and wanted to come to America. Still not asking for anthing. After about 2 weeks she said she had the information she needed to move with me to America, but could not afford it. At this point she asked me for over 500.00 for visa's and pasport and the things she needed to come here. I did not answer this email and it has been a few days now and I haven't received anything from her, so I guess it was a scam. She claimed her name was Nadjeda, from around Samara City, I'm sure they use different names for these things I do have pictures if anyone receives anything like this and has a doubt I would be glad to send picture to see if it the same person.
Meanwhile during this I became very interested in Russian women. I didn't realize this was going on and you could meet a beautiful Russian woman on the internet and possibly be together. There are so many sites, can anyone direct me to the best and most legitimate site to meet a Russian or Ukraun woman. I am not a wealty man at all and I realize this cost money. So can anyone shed some light and advice to an average guy with average income on how to meet a beautiful Russian woman.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By msm1963 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Skye

posted on 08-01-2004 at 00:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

moderator, why was his ad/post removed ???
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Skye (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
liliyainterprite

posted on 08-11-2004 at 16:15 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
answer

HI!
I am interpreter from Ukraine and I know all types of scams in this business. Do not send here money, because she can not come to USA just like this. Believe me, visa for yang woman to America almost impossible. It is could be - fiancée visa and student visa sometimes. But nobody let here inside USA for $500. And she knows this! I am sorry; forget about here, you can find someone better. Not all girls in Russia bad, I know many good stories.:D
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By liliyainterprite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
e-rw

posted on 01-06-2005 at 18:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by msm1963
She claimed to be very poor and had no phone, no car, and lived in a very small apartment with her family.
At this point she asked me for over 500.00 for visa's and pasport and the things she needed to come here.

There are pure girls in Russia in small towns and villages, but it's unreal money for them. Girl of this type will not be able to hold and use this money :)

Best advice possible - after two weeks of correspondence go to Russia and visit her.
Please, find out some offices addresses of some dating services in the same city or nearby to have ability to meet another girls if you failed to find the one you correspond with...
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By e-rw (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.551 seconds, 11 queries